From the airport:
– A taxi to the Medina: official prices: 150 dh for 6 people maximum and 200 dh during the night.
– The airport shuttle (20 dh) or the bus number 16 (around 5 dh).
These 2 buses stop at the train station. (See instructions below on how to arrive from the train station)
From the bus station:
– Arriving with a Supratours bus: This bus takes you the train station.
– Arriving with a CTM bus: This bus takes you to the central bus station in the Ville Nouvelle. Here you can take a “petit taxi” into the Medina.
From the Gare Routiere:
You can take a “petit taxi” into the Medina.
From the train station:
– A “petit taxi” into the Medina
– Or bus number 19 to Square Rsif. Once in Rsif, walk on Blvd. Mohammed Alaoui known by Rsif street, past Riad andalib on the left, until you arrive to pharmacy Amine. Opposite the pharmacy, take the stairs up. You will walk past a Moroccan fountain to your right and a cyber café called La Rose. On the corner you will see a yellow building with yellow pots and a big sign “Funky Fes”.
Funky Fes is located in one of the main gateways to the medina of Fes, Bad Jdid Gate, in the heart of Fez and only 2 minutes from Place R´cif. We invite you to know the Medina, the largest in the world, which has been declared by UNESCO as world heritage.